A database of human services online or on the phone.
We maintain an accurate database of qualified organizations that provide health and human services to people anywhere in Arizona.
The database can be searched by visiting the 2-1-1 Arizona website, or by dialing 2-1-1 and talking to our live operators who are available 24 hours a day to help in English or Spanish. Assistance in hundreds of other languages is available through real-time interpretation services.
Our 2-1-1 Arizona database includes agencies in these categories:
- Federal, tribal, state, county, and local governments
- Nonprofit organizations in good standing
- Volunteer organizations
- Faith-based organizations with social services
- Mutual support groups
- Mexican and Canadian Consulates
- For-profit group practices that specialize in substance use prevention, counseling and/or treatment
Interested in having your organization included in our database?
Learn how to get listed